To the Chief Musician, on stringed instruments. A contemplation. A Psalm of David, when the Ziphites came and said to Saul, “Does not David hide himself among us?”
1. Save me, O God, by Your name, and vindicate me by Your might.
2. Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth,
3. For strangers have risen up against me, and violent men seek after my soul; they have not set God before them. Selah.
4. Behold, God is my helper; the LORD is with those who uphold my soul.
5. He shall reward evil to my enemies. Destroy them in Your faithfulness.
6. I will freely sacrifice to You; I will praise Your name, O LORD, for it is good,
7. For He has delivered me out of all trouble, and my eye has seen its desire
upon my enemies.
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved