To the Chief Musician, on stringed instruments. A contemplation. A Psalm of David, when the Ziphites came and said to Saul, “Does not David hide himself among us?”
1. Save me, O God, by Your name, and vindicate me by Your might.
2. Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth,
3. For strangers have risen up against me, and violent men seek after my soul; they have not set God before them. Selah.
4. Behold, God is my helper; the LORD is with those who uphold my soul.
5. He shall reward evil to my enemies. Destroy them in Your faithfulness.
6. I will freely sacrifice to You; I will praise Your name, O LORD, for it is good,
7. For He has delivered me out of all trouble, and my eye has seen its desire
upon my enemies.
To the Chief Musician,H5329
HRdHVprmsaon stringed instruments.H5058
HNcmsaA Psalm of David,H1732
HRHNpwhen the ZiphitesH2130
HVtrmsahimself among us?"H5973
HNcmpaby Your name,H8034
HRHNcmscHSp2msand vindicate meH1777
HVqi2msHSp1csby Your might.H1369
HAampahave risen upH6965
HVpp3cpafter my soul;H5315
HNcbscHSp1csthey have notH3808
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved