A Song. A Psalm of Asaph.
1. Keep not silent, O God; do not be quiet, and do not be still, O God,
2. For lo, Your enemies are in an uproar; and those who hate You have lifted up their head.
3. They take crafty counsel against Your people, and plot together against Your hidden ones.
4. They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, so that the name Israel may be remembered no more.”
5. For with one heart they have plotted together; they have made a covenant against You—
6. The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagrites;
7. Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the people of Tyre;
8. And Assyria has joined with them; they have helped the children of Lot. Selah.
9. Do to them as unto Midian, as unto Sisera, as unto Jabin at the brook Kishon,
10. Who perished at En Dor; they became as dung for the earth.
11. Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb; yea, all their princes like Zebah, and like Zalmunna;
12. Who said, “Let us take for ourselves possession of the pastures of God.”
13. O my God, make them like the whirling dust, like the stubble before the wind.
14. As the fire burns a forest, and as the flame sets the mountains on fire,
15. So pursue them with Your tempest, and make them afraid with Your storm.
16. Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your name, O LORD.
17. Let them be confounded and troubled forever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish;
18. So that men may know that Your name alone is the LORD, that You alone are the Most High over all the earth.
HVqj2msand do notH408
They have said,H559
HVqv2mpand let us cut them offH3582
HCHVhi1cpHSp3mpfrom being a nation,H1471
HRHNcmsaso that the nameH8034
HNpmay be rememberedH2142
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved