1. Now I commend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a servant of the church in Cenchrea,
2. Charging you to receive her in the Lord, in a manner worthy of saints, and to assist her in whatever she may need from you because she also has been of great assistance to many, including myself.
3. Salute Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus,
4. (Who have laid down their own necks for my life, to whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles;)
5. And salute the church at their house. Salute Epenetus, my beloved, who is the first fruit of Achaia for Christ.
6. Salute Mary, who labored much for us.
7. Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen and my fellow prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
8. Salute Amplias, my beloved in the Lord.
9. Salute Urbane, our fellow worker in Christ, and my beloved Stachys.
10. Salute Apelles, who is approved in Christ. Salute those of the household of Aristobulus.
11. Salute Herodion, my kinsman. Salute those of the household of Narcissus who are in the Lord.
12. Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labor in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, who labored much in the Lord.
13. Salute Rufus, who is chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
14. Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren with them.
15. Salute Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints with them.
16. Greet one another with a holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
18. Because these are the sort who are not serving our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own bellies, and are deceiving the hearts of the innocent by smooth talking and flattery.
19. For the report of your obedience has reached to all. Therefore, I rejoice over you. However, I desire that you be wise indeed concerning good, but innocent concerning evil.
20. But the God of peace will bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
21. Timothy, my fellow worker, and Lucius and Jason and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
23. Gaius, my host, and that of the whole church, salutes you. Erastus, the steward of the city, and Quartus, a brother, salute you.
24. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all of you. Amen.
25. Now to Him who has the power to establish you, according to my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that in past ages has been kept secret;
27. To the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory into the ages of eternity. Amen.
To the Romans, written from Corinth; delivered by Phoebe, a deaconess of the church in Cenchrea
Copyright © 2019 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved