1. The song of songs, which is Solomon’s.
2. Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth; for Your love is better than wine.
3. For Your ointments have a lovely fragrance; Your name is as ointment poured out; therefore the maidens love You.
4. Draw me, we will run after You. The King has brought me into his chambers; we will be glad and rejoice in You, we will praise Your love more than wine;the upright love You.
5. I am dark tan, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon.
6. Do not look on me scornfully because I am dark tan, because the sun has tanned me. My mother’s sons were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but my own vineyard I have not kept.
7. Tell me, You Whom my soul loves, where do You feed, where do You make Your flock to rest at noon? For why should I be as one who veils herself beside the flocks of Your companions?
8. If you know not, O most beautiful among women, follow in the footsteps of the flock; and feed your kids beside the shepherds’ tents.
9. O My love, I have compared you to My mare among Pharaoh’s chariots.
10. Your cheeks are beautiful with ornaments, your neck with strings of jewels.
11. We will make you ornaments of gold with studs of silver.
12. While the King is at his table, my perfume gives its fragrance.
13. My Beloved is to me like a bag of myrrh that lies between my breasts.
14. My Beloved is to me like a cluster of henna flowers in the vineyards of En Gedi.
15. Behold, you are beautiful, My love; behold, you are beautiful; you have doves’ eyes.
16. Behold, You are beautiful, my Beloved, yea, pleasant. Also our bed is luxuriant.
17. The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters are of fir.
For Your ointmentsH8081
HNcmpcHSp2mshave a lovelyH2896
HNcmscHSp2msis as ointmentH8081
HVqv2msHSp1cswe will runH7323
HTdHNcmsahas brought meH935
HVhp3msHSp1csinto his chambers;H2315
HNcmpcHSp3mswe will be gladH1523
HRHSp2fswe will praiseH2142
HNcmpcHSp2msmore than wine;H3196
HTrHVqp3fsHSp1csscornfully because IH589
HAafsabecause the sun has tannedH8121
HTdHNcbsame. My mother'sH517
HRHSp1csthey made meH7760
HToof the vineyards;H3754
HTdHNcbpabutmy own vineyardH3754
HRHSp1csYouWhom my soulH5315
HTido You feed,H7462
HTido You make Your flock to restH7257
HTrHRHTishould I beH1961
HVqi1csas one who veils herselfH5844
HNcmpcof Your companions?H2270
HTnO most beautifulH3303
HRHSp2fsin the footstepsH6119
HRHNcmpcof the flock;H6629
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved