1. Oh that you were as my brother, who sucked my mother’s breasts? When I find You outside, I would kiss You; yea, none would despise me.
2. I would lead You, and bring You into my mother’s house. You would instruct me; I would cause You to drink spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.
3. His left hand would be under my head, and His right hand would embrace me.
4. I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, why should you stir up or awaken love until it pleases?
5. Who is this coming up from the wilderness, leaning on her Beloved? I awakened you under the apple tree; there your mother was in travail with you; there she was in travail and brought you forth.
6. Set me as a seal on Your heart, as a seal on Your arm; for love is as strong as death. Jealousy is cruel as the grave; its flashes are flashes of fire, a very flame of the LORD.
7. Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the rivers overflow it. If a man would give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be scorned.
8. We have a little sister, and she has no breasts; what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?
9. If she is a wall, we will build upon her a turret of silver; and if she is a door, we will enclose her with boards of cedar.
10. I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers; thus I have become in His eyes as one finding peace.
11. Solomon had a vineyard in Baal Hamon; he let out the vineyard to keepers; everyone for its fruit was to bring a thousand pieces of silver.
12. My vineyard, which is mine, is before me; you, O Solomon, shall have the thousand, and for the keepers of its fruit, two hundred.
13. You who dwell in the gardens, the companions listen for your voice—cause Me to hear it!
14. Hurry, my Beloved, and be like a gazelle, or a young deer, the stag, on the mountains of spices.
HNcmdcWhenI find YouH4672
HRdHNcmsaI would kiss You;H5401
I would lead You,H5090
HNcmscYou would instruct me;H3925
HVpi3fsHSp1csI would cause You to drinkH8248
HRHNcmsaof the juiceH6071
HRHNcmscof my pomegranate.H7416
HTishould you stir upH5782
HNcmscHSp3fsI awakened youH5782
HRthe apple tree;H8598
HNcfscHSp2mswas in travail with you;H2254
HDHSdshe was in travailH2254
HVpp3fsand brought you forth.H3205
HVqv2msHSp1csas a sealH2368
HNcmscHSp2msas a sealH2368
HNcfsais as strongH5794
HAafsaas the grave;H7585
HNcbsaa very flameH7957
HNcfsaof the LORD.
HTncan the riversH5104
HNcmscof his houseH1004
HRdHNcfsait would be scorned.H936
HNcfsaand she hasHl
HTishall we doH6213
HVqi1cpfor our sisterH269
HRHNcfscHSp1cpin the dayH3117
HRHSp3fsshall be spoken for?H1696
HNcfsawe will buildH1129
HNcfsawe will encloseH6696
HNcfsaand my breastsH7699
HCHNcmdcHSp1csare like towers;H4026
HDI have becomeH1961
HVqp1csin His eyesH5869
HRHNcbdcHSp3msas one findingH4672
HNcbsain Baal Hamon;H1174
HRHNphe let outH5414
HNcmsafor its fruitH6529
HRHNcmscHSp3mswas to bringH935
HNcbscHSp1cswhich is mine,Hl
HNpshall have the thousand,H505
HTdHAcbsaand for the keepersH5201
HToof its fruit,H6529
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved