1. Where has your Beloved gone, O most beautiful among women? Where has your Beloved turned aside, that we may seek Him along with you?
2. My Beloved has gone down to His garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens and to gather lilies.
3. I am my Beloved’s, and my Beloved is mine; He feeds among the lilies.
4. O My love, you are as beautiful as Tirzah, as lovely as Jerusalem, as awesome as an army with banners.
5. Turn away your eyes from Me, for they have overcome Me; your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Gilead.
6. Your teeth are like a flock of ewes which have come up from the washing; they all are paired and not one is missing among them.
7. Your temples behind your veil are like a pomegranate split open.
8. There are sixty queens, and eighty concubines, and virgins without number.
9. But My dove, My undefiled is one alone. She is the only one of her mother. She is the choice of her who bore her. The daughters saw her and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines saw her, and they praised her.
10. Who is she who appears like the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, awesome as an army with banners?
11. I went down into the garden of nuts to see the green plants of the valley, to see whether the vine flowered and the pomegranates had blossomed.
12. Before I was aware, my soul set me upon the chariots of my princely people.
13. Return, return, O Shulamite! Return, return, that we may look upon you. What will you see in the Shulamite—as it were a dance before two companies?
HDhas your BelovedH1730
HVqp3msO most beautifulH3303
HDhas your BelovedH1730
HVqp3msthat we may seek HimH1245
HCHVpi1cpHSp3msalong with you?H5973
HNcmscHSp1cshas gone downH3381
HVqp3msto His garden,H1588
HRHNcbscHSp3msto the bedsH6170
HRHVqcin the gardensH1588
HRdHNcbpaand to gatherH3950
HTrHSp3mphave overcome Me;H7292
HNcmscHSp2fsislike a flockH5739
HNcbdcHSp2fsarelike a flockH5739
HTdHNcfpawhich have come upH5927
HVhrfpaand not oneH369
But My dove,H3123
HPp3fsis the onlyoneH259
HAcfsaof her mother.H517
HAafsaof her who bore her.H3205
HVqp3cpHSp3fsand blessed her;H833
HCHVpw3mpHSp3fsyea, the queensH4436
HNcfpaand the concubinesH6370
HCHNcfpasaw her, and they praised her.H1984
HPdxfsisshe who appearsH8259
HAafsaas the moon,H3842
HAafsaas the sun,H2535
HAafsaas an army with banners?H1713
I went downH3381
HRHVqcthe green plantsH3
HRHNcmpcof the valley,H5158
HRHVqcwhether the vineH1612
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved