1. How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O prince’s daughter! The curves of your thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a skillful workman.
2. Your navel is like a round goblet, which never lacks mixed wine; your belly is like a heap of wheat set about with lilies.
3. Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle.
4. Your neck is like a tower of ivory; your eyes like pools in Heshbon, by the gate of Beth Rabbim; your nose is like the tower of Lebanon which looks toward Damascus.
5. Your head upon you is like Carmel, and the hair of your head like purple tapestry; the King is held captive in its tresses.
6. How beautiful and how pleasant you are, O love, for delights!
7. Your stature is like a palm tree, and your breasts are like clusters of grapes.
8. I said, “I will go up into the palm tree, I will take hold of its branches.” And please let your breasts be like clusters of the vine, and the smell of your countenance like apples;
9. And the roof of your mouth like the best wine. The wine glides down smoothly for my Beloved, moving gently over the lips of those who are sleeping.
10. I am my Beloved’s, and His desire is toward me.
11. Come, my Beloved, let us go out into the field; let us lodge in the villages.
12. Let us rise up early to the vineyards; let us see whether the vine has budded, whether the tender grape appears, and the pomegranates bud forth; there I will give You my love.
13. The mandrakes give a scent, and over our doors are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for You, O my Beloved.
HVqp3cpare your feetH6471
HNcmpcof your thighsH3409
HNcmscof the handsH3027
HNcbdcof a skillful workman.H542
HNcmscHSp2fsis likea roundH5469
HNcfscHSp2fsis likea heapH6194
HNcmscHSp2fsislike a towerH4026
HNcmscof Beth Rabbim;H1337
HNcmscHSp2fsis likethe towerH4026
HRHSp2fsis like Carmel,H3760
HRdHNpand the hairH1803
HCHNcfscof your headH7218
HNcmscHSp2fslike purple tapestry;H713
HVqsmsain its tresses.H7298
HVqp1cs"I will go upH5927
HVqh1csinto the palm tree,H8558
HRHNcmsaI will take holdH270
HVqh1csof its branches."H5577
HTelet your breastsH7699
HRHNcmpcof the vine,H1612
HTdHNcbsaand the smellH7381
HCHNcmscof your countenanceH639
And the roof of your mouthH2441
HCHNcmscHSp2fslike the bestH2896
HRHNcmpafor my Beloved,H1730
HRHNcmscHSp1csmoving gently overH1680
HNcfdcof those who are sleeping.H3462
Let us rise up earlyH7925
HVhh1cpto the vineyards;H3754
HRdHNcbpalet us seeH7200
HVqp3fswhetherthe tender grapeH5563
HVpp3msand the pomegranatesH7416
HDI will giveH5414
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved