1. Remind them to be subject to rulers, and to obey authorities, and to be ready for every good work;
2. Not to speak evil of anyone, not to be contentious, but gentle, showing all meekness toward all men.
4. But when the graciousness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared,
5. Not by works of righteousness which we practiced, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and the renewing of the Holy Spirit,
6. Which He richly poured out upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior;
7. So that, having been justified by His grace, we would become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
8. This is a faithful saying, and I desire you to strongly affirm all these things, so that those who have believed God may apply themselves to doing good works. These things are good and profitable for men.
10. After the first and second admonition, reject a man who is teaching heresy,
11. Knowing that such a person has been subverted and is sinning, being condemned by his own words.
12. When I send Artemas to you, or Tychicus, make haste to come to me at Nicopolis; for I have decided to spend the winter there.
13. Be diligent to equip Zenas the lawyer and Apollos for their journey, so that they may lack nothing.
14. And let our brethren also learn to devote themselves to good works for services that are needed, so that they may not be unfruitful.
15. All of those with me salute you. Salute those who love us in the faith. Grace be with all of you. Amen.
To Titus, chosen to be first overseer of the Cretan church,
written from Nicopolis of Macedonia
P-APMto be subjectG5293
N-DPFand to beG1511
Not to speak evil ofG987
A-ASMnot to beG1511
N-GSFof the HolyG40
CONJhaving been justifiedG1344
N-DSFwe would becomeG1096
T-NSMis a faithfulG4103
P-2ASto strongly affirmG1226
V-PNNall these things,G4012
N-DSMmay apply themselvesG5431
CONJI have decidedG2919
V-RAI-1Sto spend the winterG3914
N-ASM-Pfor their journey, so thatG2443
V-PAM-3Pto devote themselves toG4291
N-APFso that they may notG3361
Copyright © 2022 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved