1. And the angel that talked with me came again and awakened me, as a man that is awakened out of his sleep.
2. And he said to me, “What do you see?” And I said, “I see, and behold, a lampstand, all of it gold, and a bowl on its top, and its seven lamps upon it, and seven pipes to the seven lamps on its top;
3. And two olive trees beside it, one on the right side of the bowl, and the other on the left side of it.”
4. And I answered and spoke to the angel who talked with me, saying, “What are these, my lord?”
5. Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you know what these are?” And I said, “No, my lord.”
6. Then he answered and spoke to me, saying, “This is the Word of the LORD to Zerubbabel, saying, ‘Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the LORD of hosts.
7. ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain; and he shall bring forth the head stone with shoutings, “Grace! Grace unto it!”
8. And the Word of the LORD came to me, saying,
9. “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house. His hands shall also finish it.” And you shall know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you.
10. “For who has despised the day of small things? For they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel. These seven are the eyes of the LORD which run to and fro through the whole earth.”
11. And I answered and said to him, “What are these two olive trees on the right side of the lampstand and on its left side?”
12. And I answered again and said to him, “What are the two olive branches beside the two golden pipes, emptying the golden oil out of themselves?”
13. And he answered me and said, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my lord.”
14. And he said, “These are the two anointed ones who stand by the LORD of the whole earth.”
Copyright © 2020 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved