1. The burden of the Word of the LORD against the land of Hadrach, and its resting place, Damascus (when the eyes of man, and all the tribes of Israel, shall be toward the LORD);
2. And Hamath also borders on it; Tyre and Sidon, though they are very wise.
3. And Tyre shall build herself a stronghold, and shall heap up silver like the dust, and gold like the mud of the streets;
4. Behold, the LORD will cast her out, and He will strike her power in the sea, and she shall be burned up with fire.
5. Ashkelon shall see and be afraid; Gaza also shall see it and writhe in anguish; and Ekron shall be ashamed for her hope. And the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.
6. “And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.
7. And I will take away the blood from out of his mouth, and his abominations from between his teeth. But the remnant, even they shall be for our God. And he shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron like a Jebusite.
8. And I will camp around My house because of the army, because of him who passed by, and because of him who returns. And no tyrant shall pass through them any more, for now I have seen with My eyes.
9. Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem; behold, your King comes to you. He is triumphant and victorious, yet meek and riding on a donkey, even on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
10. And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem. And the battle bow shall be cut off, and He shall speak peace to the nations; and His dominion shall be from sea to sea, and from the River to the ends of the earth.
11. You also, by the blood of your covenant I have freed your prisoners out of the pit in which there is no water.
12. Turn to the stronghold, prisoners of hope; even today do I declare that I shall restore double to you,
13. For I bent Judah for me and I filled the bow with Ephraim, and I will raise up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece, and make you as the sword of a mighty man.”
14. And the LORD shall be seen over them, and His arrow shall go forth like the lightning; and the Lord GOD shall blow the ram’s horn, and shall go out with the whirlwinds from the south.
15. The LORD of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour and subdue with slingstones. And they shall drink and be boisterous, as through wine. And they shall be filled like a bowl, and like the corners of the altar.
16. And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of His people; for they are as stones of a crown, lifted up as a banner over His land,
17. For how great is its goodness and how great its beauty! Grain shall make the young men flourish, and new wine the virgins.
HNcmscof the WordH1697
HNcmscof the LORDH3068
HNpagainst the landH776
HNpand its resting place,H4496
HNpshall betoward the LORD);H3068
HNcmsaand shall heap upH6651
HNcmsalike the dust,H6083
HCHNcmsalike the mudH2916
HRHNcmscof the streets;H2351
HNcmpcHSp1cswill cast her out,H3423
HVhi3msHSp3fsand He will strikeH5221
HNcmscHSp3fsin the sea,H3220
HCHPp3fsshall be burned upH398
HVqi3fsand be afraid;H3372
HCHNpalso shall see it and writheH2342
HCHNpshall be ashamedH954
HNcmscHSp3fsAnd the kingH4428
And I will take awayH5493
HNcmpcHSp3msfrom out of his mouth,H6310
HRHNcmscHSp3msand his abominationsH8251
HNcbdcHSp3msBut the remnant,H7604
HPp3msshall befor our God.H430
HRHNcmpcHSp1cpAnd he shall beH1961
HCHVqp3msas a governorH441
HCHNplike a Jebusite.H2983
And I will camp aroundH2583
HRHNcmscHSp1csbecause of the army,H4675
HNcfsabecause of him who passed by,H5674
HRHVqrmsaand because of him who returns.H7725
HCHRHVqrmsaAnd no tyrantH5065
HVqrmsashall pass throughH5674
HDI have seenH7200
HVqp1cswith My eyes.H5869
HNcmscof a donkey.H860
And I will cut offH3772
HRHNpand the horseH5483
HRHNpAnd the battleH4421
HNcfscshall be cut off,H3772
HCHVNp3fsand He shall speakH1696
HNcmsato the nations;H1471
HRdHNcmpaand His dominionH4915
HCHNcmscHSp3msshall be from seaH3220
HNcmsaand from the RiverH5104
HNcmpcof the earth.H776
HTaby the bloodH1818
HRHNcmscof your covenantH1285
HNcfscHSp2fsI have freedH7971
HNcmpcHSp2fsout of the pitH953
HRHNcmsain which there is noH369
HVqv2mpto the stronghold,H1225
HTdHNcmsado I declareH5046
HVhrmsathat I shall restoreH7725
HNpand I will raise upH5782
HNpand make youH7760
HCHVqp1csHSp2fsas the swordH2719
HRHNcfscof a mighty man."H1368
And the LORDH3068
HCHNpshall be seenH7200
HRHSp3mpand His arrowH2671
HNcmscHSp3msshall go forthH3318
HCHVqp3mslike the lightning;H1300
HRdHNcmsaand the LordH136
HVqi3msthe ram's horn,H7782
HRdHNcmsaand shall go outH1980
HCHVqp3mswith the whirlwindsH5591
HRHNcfpcfrom the south.H8486
HRHSp3mpand they shall devourH398
HNcfpcAnd they shall drinkH8354
HCHVqp3cpand be boisterous,H1993
HNcmsaAnd they shall be filledH4390
HCHVqp3cplike a bowl,H4219
HRdHNcmsaand like the cornersH2106
HRHNcfpaof the altar.H4196
And the LORDH3068
HNcmpcHSp3mpshall save themH3467
HRdHNcmsaas the flockH6629
HRHNcbscof His people;H5971
HCthey are asstonesH68
HNcfpcof a crown,H5145
HNcmsalifted up as a bannerH5264
Copyright © 2024 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved