1. And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with superiority of speech or wisdom, in proclaiming the testimony of God to you.
2. For I decided not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3. And I was in weakness and in fear and in much trembling when I was with you;
4. And my message and my preaching was not in persuasive words of human wisdom; rather, it was in demonstration of the Spirit and of power;
5. So that your faith might not be in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
6. Now we speak wisdom among the spiritually mature; however, it is not the wisdom of this world, nor of the rulers of this world, who are coming to nothing.
8. Which not one of the rulers of this world has known (for if they had known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory);
13. Which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in words taught by the Holy Spirit in order to communicate spiritual things by spiritual means.
15. However, the one who is spiritual discerns all things, but he himself is discerned by no one.
16. For who has known the mind of the Lord? Who shall instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Copyright © 2021 A Faithful Version. All Rights Reserved